Regulations of the online store fabricaneonow.pl
These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and specify the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely via the Store.
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Shopping in the Store
§ 5 Payments
§ 6 Order fulfillment
§ 7 Right to withdraw from the contract
§ 8 Exceptions to the right to withdraw from the contract
§ 9 Complaints
§ 10 Personal data
§ 11 Reservations
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Working days – days from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Consumer – Consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
Buyer – any entity purchasing in the Store.
Regulations – these regulations.
Store – fabricaneonow.pl online store run by the Seller at:
Seller – MULTIFORMS Maciej Sielski Spółka komandytowa,
NIP 8952251245, REGON no. 366700426, District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division
Address: Kościerzyńska 38, 51-430 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share capital: PLN 150,000.00
Order – the Customer’s declaration of will aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement for the Product or Products with the Seller.
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
- Postal address: ul. Kościerzyńska 38, 51-430 Wrocław
- Email address:
- Telephone: +48 731 080 000
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the proper functioning of the Store, you need:
A device with Internet access
- To place an order in the Store, in addition to the requirements specified in section 1, active is necessary
§ 4 SHOPPING IN THE STORE
- The prices of goods visible in the Store are the total prices for the goods, including VAT.
- The Seller points out that the total price of the order includes the price indicated in the Store
for the goods, selected product additions and delivery costs.
- The product selected for purchase should be added to the cart in the Store.
- Then the Buyer selects from those available in the Store: the method of delivery of the goods and the payment method
for the order, and also provides the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed when its content is confirmed and the Regulations are accepted
by the Buyer.
- Placing an order is equivalent to concluding a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Seller will provide the Consumer with confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract on a durable device
medium at the latest upon delivery of the goods.
- The Seller informs that in the case of individual orders, after accepting the costs
production of the product and setting a delivery date, the Buyer undertakes to pay for the specified amounts
bank account minimum 20% advance payment of the total order amount.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
- You can pay for your order:
a. By standard transfer to the Seller’s bank account.
b. Via the payment platform:
·Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
If the Buyer chooses payment in advance, the order must be paid within 7 days
working days from placing the order.
In the case of an individual order, the advance payment for the order must be paid within 7 days
business days from acceptance of costs.
The Seller informs that in the case of some payment methods, due to their specificity,
Payment for the order using this method is only possible immediately after placing the order.
§ 6 ORDER EXECUTION
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
- The order completion date is indicated in the Store.
- If the Buyer has chosen to pay for the order in advance, the Seller will proceed to
execution of the order after payment.
- In the case of individual orders, the delivery date is set individually.
- In a situation where the Buyer purchased goods for different dates within one order
execution, the order will be completed within the deadline appropriate for the longest product
- Goods purchased in the Store are delivered within the Republic of Poland and the European Union via courier companies such as DPD, InPost, DHL and DB Schenker.
§ 7 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store
subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from:
a. In which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier i
indicated by the Consumer
came into possession of this product.
b. In which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than
carrier and indicated by
Consumer, came into possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to
transfer of ownership of many things,
which are delivered separately.
c. In the case of a contract for the supply of digital content – from the date of conclusion of this contract.
- In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller
using the data provided in § 2
Regulations, about your decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unambiguous statement (on
example a letter sent by post or
information provided by e-mail).
- The consumer may use the sample withdrawal form provided at the end
Regulations, however, is not it
- In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding
performance of his rights
the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal expires.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller returns all received goods to the Consumer
payments from him, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from
delivery method selected by the Consumer other than
the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately and at any time
case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the decision
the consumer about exercising the right to withdraw from the contract and approved it.
- The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods as used
by the Consumer used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, incl
In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- The Seller may withhold the refund until receipt of the goods or until
the time of providing him with proof of his return, depending on which event occurs
- The Seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: ul. Kościerzyńska 38, 51-430 Wrocław
immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer
informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
- If the goods cannot be returned by regular mail due to their nature, the Consumer
will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. About the estimated height of these
costs The Consumer will be informed by the Seller
description of the goods in the Store or when placing an order.
- If there is a need to refund funds for a transaction made by the customer with the card
payment card, the seller made a refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract
to the contract:
a. In which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to
consumer specifications or maid
meeting his individual needs.
b. In which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short lifespan
c. In which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which
once you open the package you can’t
return for health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging is left
open upon delivery.
d. In which the subject of the service are items which, after delivery, due to their nature,
become inextricably linked with
e. In which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or programs
computer delivered in
sealed packaging if the packaging was opened after delivery.
f. For the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
g. In which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur controls
has no control, and which
may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires.
h. For the provision of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if
performance of the benefit began in
the consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires and after being informed
by the entrepreneur about the loss
right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to any entity other than the Consumer.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
- In the event of a defect in the goods, the buyer has the opportunity to complain about the defective goods
on the basis of the warranty or guarantee regulated in the Civil Code, if any
- The Buyer may make use of the warranty, under the terms and within the deadlines specified in the Code
a. Submit a declaration of price reduction.
b. In the case of a significant defect – submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
c. Demand replacement of the item with one free from defects.
d. Demand removal of the defect.
- The Seller asks you to submit complaints based on the warranty to the postal address or
electronic indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- If it turns out that it is necessary to deliver the goods complained about in order to consider the complaint
to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to deliver this goods, in the case of a Consumer, to
at the Seller’s expense, to the address: ul. Kościerzyńska 38, 51-430 Wrocław
- If an additional warranty has been granted for the goods, information about it and its conditions,
is available in the product description in the Store.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- The complaint will be considered by the Seller within 14 days.
OUT-OF-JUDICIAL METHODS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND SEEKING CLAIMS
If the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer,
The consumer can benefit from, among others: With:
a. Mediation conducted by the appropriate Provincial Trade Inspection Inspectorate, to
which should be addressed with
a request for mediation. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates can be found here:
b. Assistance from a locally competent permanent consumer arbitration court
at the Provincial Inspectorate of Inspection
Handlowa, to which an application for consideration of the case before an arbitration court should be submitted. What
as a rule, the procedure is
free of charge. The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596
c. Free assistance from the city or district consumer ombudsman.
d. Online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store
is the Seller.
- The Buyer’s personal data are processed mainly on the basis of the contract and for the purpose of its implementation,
in accordance with the rules set out in
General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on data protection (GDPR).
- Detailed information regarding data processing by the Seller is included in the policy
privacy information posted in the Store.
§ 11 RESERVATIONS
- The Buyer is prohibited from providing illegal content.
- Each order placed in the Store constitutes a separate sales contract and requires
separate acceptance of the regulations. The contract is concluded on time and in order to complete the order.
- Agreements concluded under these regulations are concluded in Polish.
- In the event of a possible dispute with a Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be
the court competent for the Seller’s registered office.
- None of the provisions of these regulations exclude or limit in any way
Consumer’s rights arising from legal provisions.
- The provisions regarding goods apply accordingly to digital content, provided that the Regulations
does not define these issues separately.